Casio wk3200 keyboard makes a sound like a space alien ray gun whenever a key is played and none of the functions change when attempted. I don't know how to "reset" the keyboard to possibly correct the problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- I played (RS) True Instrumental Songs, but need to set a Melody Off to remove bad sound and need to set Signer ON. If Singer OFF no sound output.
- Sound perfect Songs - Evolution Songs -Chorus Songs are played, video and lyric is ok, but sound like a laser gun and sound wave sometimes like a storm and cheer song is bad sound. please help me... what is the best thing to do...
you reseiver is now in stereo mod that's why there is no surround and center. its some thing related to to the setting in the receiver or in the blue ray.
Settings in blue ray player
First of all check the audio settings in your blue ray players audio setting.
You didn't mentioned the brand of your blue ray player. Anyway go to its setup and set the audio output priority as HDMI. also turn OFF the DRC if its a sony blue ray player. Also check the down mixing setting make it satandard
Settings in receiver.
First of all check the surround settings.
Play a blue ray disk and press the STANDARD button o the receiver's remote and select STANDARD mode.
If you didn't get the surround channels follow the below procedure
Now go to the setup of your receiver.
1. Using the down arrow go to theAdvanced play back and press enter.
2. In the Advanced playback menu select auto surround mode and press enter
3. Select it ON using right arrow or left arrow. and press enter
4. Exit the setup and check is every thing working fine.
If dosn't work Again go to the setup of the receiver
1. Using down arrow select Speaker setup and press enter
2. In the speaker setup menu select speaker configuration and press enter
3. Check the status of all the speaker, if any speaker is in NONE position , make it LARGE or SMALLaccording to the speaker you are using.
Exit setup and check again.
If you need any more assistance feel free to contact me through fixya.
The problem is some intermediate connections do not allow the HDCP signal to reach the telivison. Electronic HDMI switches have this issue. I have one HDMI port on my Telivision and I have a Blu-ray player & HD satellite reciever. I had purchased a two in one electronic switch and found that the satellite reciever signal would make it to the tv and was working but the blu-ray player was not. I had to by a passive push button switch and it allows the HDCP signal thru. The funny thing is the electronic switch was supposed to be HDCP compliant and it still did not work.
HI, make sure the audio out put on the ps3 is set to hdmi and set to stream dolby digital,aac, dts, etc,then set audio input on your 696 to hdmi,also check that audio out for hdmi is set to off in the hardware menu on your amp,if you still have problems use the optical out on the ps3 as the ps3 does not out put hd master audio or dolby true hd only pcm, you will still get dolby digital.
This player had problems playing copied discsfrom other machines but should play its own.Have you been finalizeing the discs? if not do this when you record a disc,also try useing cheap dvds.Lastly if the player is still makeing funny noises it may need a new dvd drive.