- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what is your psp model. Is it piano version (version model 3000 series)? If yes, do the following:
1. you need to restore default setting.
2. put the gen-c software to games folder
3. put chicken software to the photos folder,
4. then activate the chicken software by going to photos folder and choose fast the last picture of chicken photo and wait for the green light flashes (which means it is upgrade to 6.31 version.
hint: sometimes activating chicken doesn't activate immediately in one time alone and you have to repeat activating the chicken until the green light flashes.
5.and then go to games folder and active gen-c sotfware to be able to start the psp games. repeat the process if the games was lost or corrupted.
after that you can now go to games folder if you have games there to start playing.
I've seen this is two different cases - the first is that some Japanese systems seem to only like Japanese updates (check to see if the last digit of the model number is a '0' - Like "PSP-1000"), and the second if that if the PSP was downgraded at some time in the past it's possible that the idstorage is slightly corrupted.
If it's the latter case, then there are programs that can fix it, but you need a PSP that can run homebrew code to run them, and it sounds like you are on the official firmware.
download an eboot 3.52 or somthing make shure it is a .pbp file and in ur psp usb mode click show all floders click psp then make a floder name it al caps and name it UPDATE and put the eboot in the update folder then exit usb mode go to game run the update and then it should work ps. make shure th update u download is higher than ur current version : )