Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
1. This happened very abruptly several days ago.
2. I checked the computer USB ports by using a flash drive, no problems with the USB ports.
3. I connected the printer to my laptop. same results.
4. A second USB 2.0 cable was used, same results.
5. The printer operates properly when cleaning, aligning and printing a test page.
The ink tube that runs from the rear of the cartridge slot to the print head was clogged. The tube was removed and cleaned with compressed air.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2016 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 05, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp171spf Copier,Fax,Net...
Aug 27, 2012 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
May 14, 2010 | Lexmark X5650 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1510v All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Feb 01, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 17, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Me is Vikram Kumar Thumu from India-Hyderabad. I have seen your message and issue on this issue. I would like to provide my suggestions on this issue.
Generally, this issue could happen if the Port selected that is Printer Properties is not same as the Port connected to the Computer or Notebook, if this is the case the Printer starts Printing Blank pages from Computer . The issue could also happen if the Printer software is corrupted.
To resolve the issue I recommend you to check and try out below options:
1. try to restart the Print Spooler.
2. Make sure that you selected the correct port in the Ports tab of the Printer Properties.
Example: If your Printer uses USB cable to connect the Computer, then make sure that it is USB001 or USB002 is selected in the Ports tab of Printer properties.
Note: Make sure that Printer is connected to the USB ports of Computer at Rear End and not in front end. Since, front end USB ports in Desktop Computer are meant for USB flash Drive or other USB devices and not for connecting Printers.
Well, I need much more information of your computer so that I can help you further steps of troubleshooting.
So please let me know below information:
1. Version of Operating System that you are using on your Computer.
2. Please let me know the Printer Model number and Serial number along with Manufacturer.
3. Did you receive any other error messages on this issue?
4. Please let me know cable type ( USB/Parallel) that you are using to connect Printer to the Computer.
Please mail the information at email@example.com, I'll be glad to help you with further information on this issue.
Oct 15, 2007 | Canon i850 InkJet Photo Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!