Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
1. This happened very abruptly several days ago.
2. I checked the computer USB ports by using a flash drive, no problems with the USB ports.
3. I connected the printer to my laptop. same results.
4. A second USB 2.0 cable was used, same results.
5. The printer operates properly when cleaning, aligning and printing a test page.
The ink tube that runs from the rear of the cartridge slot to the print head was clogged. The tube was removed and cleaned with compressed air.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1510v All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 17, 2009 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 01, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 17, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!