My used headset was working, then would not link to the Motorola 710 phone. It is now asking for a password. Using **** or ****** or 123456 or 654321, etc., doesn't work.
Can I reset the whole thing so that I can put in a new password, or at least reset it to factory specs?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
how to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on your cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button on your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device on the phone
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
try video instructions on www.HandBookLive.com under Electronics category. There are video chapters on turning on Bluetooth features and pairing for Nokai and Motorola phones for H710 headset, also chapters on using Bluetooth itself.
On your bluetooth headset, hold down the power button until the light stays on steady. (it will blink when you initially power it on, but continue to hold for another few seconds for the steady light!) Your headset is now in pairing mode.
On your RAZR, press Menu > Settings and Tools > Connections > Bluetooth > Handsfree > Look for devices. Your phone will then scan for any bluetooth devices that are in pairing mode. When your bluetooth headset pops up on the list, highlight it and press ok to connect.
your cell will then ask permission to bond with the phone, select yes. It will then ask your for a pin. The pin will be 0000.