a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is a video tutorial that can help you restore card data back from this formatted SD card step by step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAMc6eNPbU
I find it when my Seagate hard drive was formatted by my friend and it helps me restore most of my drive videos, files and images.
So, it can also be useful for you.
From now on, make SD card data backups all the time.
1. Last question first :No, there is no need to format all SD cards every time.
2. Sometimes this happens. I mean sometimes there is a need to format the SD card. Because , may be you use it for other purpose with other electronic items. But if you use it for only taking pictures with your camera then there is no need to format it. When you use it with other instruments then it is better to format the card.
3. You should use one recovery programs to save your pictures. After that you format your card, use it normally as you do before.
Formatting the memory card according to rhe camera's supported format should fix this. If after formatting and did not work, it means that the memory storage device is faulty. You have to replace your memory card with a new one to make take and save pictures again.
just go memory card in that u find format option
select that & ur memory card will get format or try connectioning ur mobile to pc & format through pc by selecting memory drive right click mouse button select format option in that asked for quick & custom format select one of them & format ur micro sd card
i know this is late, but my camera had the same problem. 1. If you go in the setup menu. 2. Push the right button once and scroll down to the menu that says format. 3. It will ask you if you want to erase all data. 4. Select No and everything should be fine.