An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips
Re: Forgot my administrator passwords
It is difficult to retrieve a forgotten windows administrator password. I will reinstall my OS if i forget it. But if you don't want to reinstall you windows OS ,you can remove the password with USB flash drive or floppy disk by software for windows password recovery. more info: http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com
Hey, Offline Nt Password can reset any users on your PC. Use this utility to reset forgotten Win XP/Windows Server/Vista Administrator Password (or any other account).
Unzip, Burn to CD, Boot from this CD and follow on screen instructions.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To reset the Administrator user, you need to right click your My Computer and choose "Manage". The Computer Management window will open. Expand the Local Users and Groups from the left panel and click Users. Right click the Administrator user shown on the right and click Set Password. Click OK. That's it!
Okay, you will need to restart your computer, while it's loading BIOS tap the F8 key, that will open a menu. Use the up and down arrow keys to select Safe mode. Once safe mode has loaded there will be a login name Administrator, open that click yes, then open control panel and change your users password. Then restart. If you have any problems with these instructions please let me know, so I can attempt to make them a little clearer.
Hope this helps, Ryan Frame Creative Energy Associates Technical Center
Performed this action to access the Admin Settings.
Please follow this step 1 - 2 :
Before you enter the Username & Password?
Please performed this action:
1. Hold and press the ctrl+alt+del key.
- 2 times faster need.
2. After the screen turn it to black and they have option to enter the Username and Password?
- Input the Username:administrator then press [Enter] key.
- No password include after you type the administrator.
3. Please Let me know if they succed?
1. Log on with the account you have now. 2. Go to Start -> Run and type: cmd
3. When the CMD prompt opens, type the following:
net user Administrator <any password>
4. Press enter. A message should appear. Something like task completed or operation succesfull.
5. Close the screen, log off user.
6. Try logging in as Administrator again.
Where <any password> should be replaced with the password of your choice and types without the brackets. Also mind the spaces between the words. CMD assumes the word after the user accounts name is the password, but only when the user accounts name and the password are seperated by a space.
I hope this will answer your question, please don't forget to rate this solution.
this is how you remove the password
go to start ,control panel on the right hand side double click that and go to user account click on the icon computer administrator and that will open to a new window and you will see remove password you got to type in your current password and then go remove