Question about Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
I've just recently purchased a truck and a kenwood kdc-mpv7019 is the player in it. I had to work on the truck and unplug the radio from the battery. Now it's asking for a security code and I have no way of finding out what it used to be. So I'm looking for a way to reset it so I can put my own code in. I've already read through the manual and can't seem to find a way to do this.
If You Have The Remote Here Is Your Solution.
1) Turn on the car.
2) The faceplate rotates out and the CODE - - - - prompt appears.
3) Press >>| and Auto keys simultaneously on the faceplate and hold for 4 seconds. (If the faceplate rotates back into the console push on the upper left top edge of the faceplate and it will flip back around. Press the Eject button and then try it again.)
4) The screen will still say CODE, but the - - - - will disappear! When this happens press the 5 key on the remote twice and it enters a K on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
5) Press the 2 key on the remote three times and it enters a C on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
6) Press the 2 key on the remote once and it enters an A on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
7) Press the 7 key on the remote twice and it enters an R on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
8) The radio goes into All Off mode and you are set! Hit the SRC button on the faceplate to select CD, Radio, etc
Thank You For Using Fixya.com Please Don't Forget To Rate My Answer
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Jun 19, 2011 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jun 07, 2011 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Nov 22, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-319 CD Player
Jan 15, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Jan 09, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP5028 CD Player
Jan 09, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Nov 29, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Sep 09, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
Apr 08, 2017 | Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 CD Player
448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: