- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes you can install a software on PC to monitor the ext # call history. The telephone system you are using must be configured with the software. Call you give me the details of the system and the software so we can setup.
1. you cant delete something that is from a read only file. it is impossable to do.
2. you have 2 do a degrag every week to make sure you have enough space.
3. you need 2 go into add or remove programs to uninstall your printer software. putting the disk back into the laptop is trying to tell the laptop that you want to install it but it already knows that you have that program in your system already.