- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi! Thanks for your question.
To get this printer running on your system you need to follow my instructions.
1. Unplug Printer from the PC/Laptop
2. Download drivers from following link (choose your operation system on this site and you should get a list of drivers and utilities to download. Choose "full feature software and driver" and download it.
3. Once the driver is downloaded open containing folder and double click on setup file.
4. Once the setup is completed restart your PC/Laptop and connect printer.
I hope you will enjoy your printouts. Please do not hesitate to ask if any further assistance is needed. Good Luck
I may need more information, but are you trying to create a local area network? SOunds like you want to access your information on your base computer and also have the ability to print. If so, you have to create a home network. There's a couple of ways to do this, but probably the easiest is to download a copy of network magic, and let it do all the work.
I have a network running both an XP computer & a Vista computer. What I had to do after connecting them both to the router was make an internet connection with 1 computer, turn on the printer so everything the network was going to share was powered on; then run the network wizard on both computers. Once I did this the computer that the printer is not physically connected to installed the printer driver. Once this entire process was completed we had internet on both computers as well as both computers being able to send jobs to the same printer. Has worked great for over a year. Hope this helps you out.
disconnect printer from computer cancel documents in queue if using a straight USB connection, delete all instances of printer. else remove duplicate printer icons. reboot & reconnect printer (swap cables if not detected)