Question about Dynamic Arrow Fastener Co. T50PBN Staple & Gun With Expando Attachment
I have an Arrow T50PBN staple gun with no instructions. I need to know how to load the brads into the gun.
Yes, the gun comes with no instructions. Strange but thanks, there is
Internet. DO NOT PUSH THE TRIGGER during any time of this process. BE
SAFE and use your common sense. If you don't know what you are doing,
stop right now and see help from someone who knows more.
1. Turn the gun upside down so the bottom of the gun is upwards. let's suppose the end through which the stapes come out are on the left side and a little spring push tab is on the right side when the gun is in this position.
2. Push the spring tab in and you will see a little catch disengage from a notch (the notch is located just above this push tab).
3. While keeping the tab pushed in, pull the tab up until the catch that disengaged from the notch (see step, above) comes clear of the notched area of the gun.
4. The spring loaded bar / arm will pop /slide out now.
5. Load the staples into the staples housing / channel (make sure the open end of the staples is upwards (remember, the gun is upside down and the bottom of the gun is facing up)).
6. Slide the spring arm back in. Push it in a bit and let the catch in the push tab pop back into the notch.
Posted on Aug 19, 2011
My Arrow T50 seems to be jammed how can I fix
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Look at rear handle and push in tab then pull out load brads. Please Rate Thanks
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
On my Stanley T50PBN, at the back corner on each side there is a symbol stamped. With the loading end facing you (stapling end facing away), mine has a "no nail" symbol on the right side corner and a "nail (with an arrow pointing toward the loading end)" symbol on the left.
I've never used brads in mine, but was just searching about that when I came across this. Looks like the nails it takes are short. Searching suggested it'll take 5/8" brad nails.
Posted on Sep 10, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Electric Stanley Tre500 Staple Gun /...
Sep 11, 2012 | Stanley Proto Stanley TR150HL SharpShooter...
Oct 10, 2011 | Arrow 8000 Power Shot Pro Staple & Nail...
Mar 14, 2011 | Aerobie Arrow Staplebrad Gun T50pbn
Mar 13, 2011 | Garden
Sep 03, 2010 | Dynamic Arrow Fastener Co. T50PBN Staple &...
Aug 21, 2010 | Dynamic Arrow Fastener Co. T50PBN Staple &...
May 04, 2009 | Staples Swingline® 36115 Staple Guns Tools...
Mar 27, 2009 | Dynamic Arrow Fastener Co. T50PBN Staple &...
Jan 08, 2009 | Dynamic Arrow Fastener Co. T50PBN Staple &...
3,521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: