My ps3 says error occured during operation 80010514 then freezes
your PS3 is freezing simply because your console is affected by heat, so you have to cool it down.
If the freezing continues even after cooling down, you can follow the steps below:
To stop the PS3 from Freezing, you could begin by putting off your console and wait for 20 minutes. After that, put it back on.
Check if there's any loose cables. If there is, put them back in.
If the freezing continues after taking the above step, you can follow the link below as a guide on how to fix the problem.
You can also try the steps below. Its from PlayStation Forum:
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System
If the above steps still does not solve the problem, then I think will have to update your Ps3.
Update your PS3 (in the settings menu the 1st option).
on the internet browser on the PS3 then go on the menu press triangle
then on one of them there are delete cookies and the delete the others
well as cookies.
You could also try this as well: put
the PS3 on then press the eject button (with no disc in) then hold it
and switch the PS3 off at the back with
your finger on the eject
button still holding it, then put it back on and the fan test should be
working this may cool it down. It might be over heating.
But if your problem is not still solved, then maybe you should call sony for further assistance.
I wish you good luck.
Mar 23, 2010 |
Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console