An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: remote not working
There are two causes of remote not functioning, first the eye of the remote is loose contact you must resolder it so it become firm and second the crystal it is a square shape look a color of yellow or blue with the number 500,512,513 whatever the number you have replaced it with identical number.To check the remote if working or not ,try to get a cellphone with camera ,then open the camera then align your remote under the cellphone then push the button of your remote see to it,if it glowing in the camera when you are going to push remote button,if it is glowing then your remote is fine if not then still defected. Try this to find the result.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1= change the batteries by new ones 2= clean the contacts cleaners with contacts cleaner 3= resolder the wires contacts batteries 4= retight the spring contacts batteries with pliers for better contacts 5= open the r.control clean the kepayds switch for dirty, oxide, and test for open, bad contacts. 6= try agan, if doesnot work go to the repair shop TV for fix it.
1) clean the contacts batteries, with cleaner contacts 2) tight the spring contacts with pliers for better contacts 3) resolder the wires connector from contacts batteries 4) open the remote c, and clean the keypads with contacts cleaner God bless you
i know you are looking for help, but this stupid site wont let me ask people with experience.. if you used this remote on your cable box, could you change a whole page at once? if so how. plz email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok I just dealt with the Sharp customer support for this problem.
1) You need to unplug the TV for 1 full minute and remove the batteries from your remote aswell (this will reset the system) 2) Hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds with the batteries still out of the remote and the TV still unplugged 3) After the 30 seconds replace batteries then press every button on the remote beginning with the power button in order from left to right and top to bottom (same way you read) 4) Then plug your tv back in and try the remote again.... and the remote and TV should be back in sync.
Take the remote to your local Radio Shack and have it tested.. They used to carry IR cards and now have a pen-like tester that can tell if the remote is operating properly. Then, if you're sure the code is correct, you probably will have to have the IR detector in the Tv replaced...