Question about Televison & Video
I have a Vivo dvd player that has no remote. I bought a philips universal remote, but it has no code for Vivo dvd player. Please help.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
I wish I had the code, but no. If it is forthcoming then it will be via a hacker, or someone who gets lucky. I just got an email back from lenoxx customer service (the guys who made the 1002 ... at least, the one I have) and they have gone bankrupt:
Date: Tue Jan 1 01:05:58 2008 From: <Evergo@att.net> Sorry but Lenoxx Customer Service has closed due to bankrupcy.(sic)
I too have a remote that no loger works; one of the components snappped off (past repair) while my wife was simply changing tracks on a cd.
So, come on you hackers, there are people in need and as usual, we have no one else to turn to!
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
Here is the code for the dvd player
0449, 0405, 0446
code for the tv/dvd combo
0189, 0135, 0157, 0153, 0254, 0458, 0217.
website to find the other codes if you need.
have a good day walmart shoppers.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2016 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2009 | Philips Code Free DVD Player
Oct 09, 2008 | Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote...
May 11, 2008 | Emerson EWD2204 DVD Player/VCR
Oct 17, 2007 | RCA DRC200N
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: