Question about Computers & Internet
Hi Blazamane, thank you for responce. no no responce at all F8, F11 esc c+a+delete
OK this is my solution we have discussed this a bit so I have come up with this -
1. Boot in safe mode if unable go into BIOS and restore factory defaults
2. Boot in safe mode by repeatedly tapping the F8 key (once every second or so)
Remember: Keep tapping it all the way up to the windows load screen
3. Once the prompt comes up hit Safe Mode
4. Once loaded in safe mode Go to Control Panel > Power Options
5. Switch everything to never - I always do this as it annoys me anyway
6. Reboot normally
If this doesnt work give me another messege I will be happy to work on this with you until we solve it
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2011 | HP Pavilion DV7-1023CL Notebook
Sep 08, 2017 | HP Pavilion dv5-1000us Notebook PC
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Nov 19, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jan 30, 2009 | HP Pavilion F1503 15" LCD Flat Panel...
Nov 25, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv2500t Notebook
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!