- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The batteries are defective, your local supermarket should have rechargeable batteries or try an online auction site, look for the highest 'mah rating you can get something like 2800mah, the higher the rating generally the longer the battery will hold charge
Some cordless phones will give non stop beeps to indicate that the battery reached its lifespan and can no longer get fully charged. replace battery. If battery is okay, check for sticky key on keypad? You'll be surprise how often the keys you press get stuck in its seat - same thing happens to computer keyboards then the computer beeeeeeps and the user has no idea why. Always keep all phones off your desk when you having your coffee :) Can turn into a sticky mess if you spill :) You can clean your phone keypad with a quck dry solution available at computer shops as it is also used to clean between the keys of the computer keyboard. its called the "All purpose computer cleaning spray"
A noticeable malfunction of cordless phone due to batteries discussable
1. The cordless phone allows to acquire calls away from the receiver area
2. The cordles phone requires frequent battery charging becaus not designed for extensive sessions away from recharge docking station.
3. The further away the phone is from docking requires more battery
Problems with batteries discussable
1. a malfunctioning battery continuous to beep
2. A malfunctioning phone batteries requries replacement completely, cannot be recharged any more, remove, discard and acquire a new battery to replace soon as malfunctioning beeps are heard lasting several attempst to recherge without seizing beep.
I had this problem, solved it by going to the advanced settings menu and resetting the handset. I guess the handset got out of sync with the base station after I deleted messages... once reset it was fine.
CAN’T CONNECT 1. Displays when one handset is on a call and the other handset presses PHONE. 2. Displays when base power is off and PHONE is pressed. You’ll also hear a sad tone. 3. Displays when an out-of-range dial fails to connect. MAKE SURE THE HANDSETS ARE FULLY CHARGED. MAKE SURE BOTH ARE TURNED OFF, OR NOT IN THE TALK MODE. CHECK THE BATTERY TO MAKE SURE IT IS IN SECURELY IF DROPPED IT COULD HAVE JARRED LOOSE.