When plug in power cable only charging status led (red & green) are blinking and not power on laptop..... before some day it's working but after 30-40 minutes automatical power off... plz give me quick solution....
Get a new battery. That seems to be the problem. Laptop batteries usually last only about 2 years or so. After that the li-ion cells die. I got a compaq
battery for my laptop. It solved the problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm not understanding what the problem is. If the battery is dead, and you remove it, how do you expect it to recharge? Why would you remove it? So, you take it out and nothing happens.So? What were you expecting to happen?
Before you do anything more, read the documentation that came with your laptop to learn how to care for your battery. The amber light usually blinks with the battery is running low. When you plug in the A/C adapter, the light usually becomes steady to indicate the battery is charging. At tleast until you remove it.
HMMMMMMMMMMM, SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A INVERTER! YOU CAN BUY ONE OF THESE ONLINE, BUT UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT ONE IN DON'T DO IT.
CHECK TO SEE IF THE DISPLAY WORKS BY PLUGGING A VGA CORD FROM YOUR NOTEBOOK TO YOUR MONITOR IF YOUR MONITOR SHOWS WHAT YOUR NOTEBOOK IS DISPLAYING, THEN IT'S YOUR INVERTER.
the hard drive was damaged. Inside the drive, the tiny moving head took the hit. They really are not designed to take shocks like that. Many laptop mfgrs offer "industrial" duty laptops that have on-board shock absorption suspension for hard drives.
Hope you doing good.
Please try the following solution :
1. Disconnect the power cable.
2. Take out the battery
3. Keep holding down the power button for 60 seconds.
4. Put the battery back in.
5. Connect the power adapter
6. Make sure the Power adapter is switched on and laptop is on AC Power
7. Wait for 5 minutes and try to restart the computer
8. If it still doesn't starts.
9. Hold down the power button for 60 seconds with AC adapter and battery connected
10. Try to restart now and check.
11. If it still doesn't switch on
12. Take out the battery and run on only Ac adapter and restart.
Please advise if this still doesn't helps.
DC Power Jack is most like defective.
Typically bad/cold solder joint.
Since this is a 3 state 2 prong jack, it would be best to locate and OEM Jack and replace- simply reflowing or resoldering does not always fix it.
3 State means
the battery will charge with AC on and Laptop off
the laptop will work with the AC on
the laptop will work with the AC off and battery charged
Worse case scenario an on board fuse blown (rare)
Don't forget to rate me -
Why? Because if I don't know if answering helps, I'll stop posting.