Question about Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee Maker
My tassimo leaks and I end up having a cup full of coffee grounds.Out of 9 t disks I have had 4 good cups of coffee,I'm ready to bring out the old coffee maker.HELP PLEASE.
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4513UC 1-Cup Coffee Maker
May 18, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Mar 24, 2011 | West Bend (58036) 36-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 22, 2010 | Salton Melitta MEU45 Stainless Steel -...
Sep 07, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 26, 2009 | West Bend (58036) 36-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 09, 2008 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Sep 23, 2008 | West Bend 13500 Coffee Maker
833 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!