Question about LG E500 Express Dual Series Notebook PC
Lg pc E500
On xp click 'start' 'control panel' 'language options' than click the second tab called languages, than check the boxes and click ok.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | Samsung SGH-E500 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2012 | LG E500 Express Dual Series Notebook PC
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | LG E500 Express Dual Series Notebook PC
Jan 07, 2010 | LG E500 Express Dual Series Notebook PC
Apr 07, 2009 | LG NB E500-JAP51A Notebook
Apr 01, 2009 | LG E500 Express Dual Series Notebook PC
Jan 21, 2009 | LG NB E500-JAP51A Notebook
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: