Question about Washing Machines
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Your pressure switch may be malfunctioning as well.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 18, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Aug 16, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Dec 21, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 31, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
May 13, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 15, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WFO 2466 Front Load Washer
Jan 22, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WVF 2402 Front Load...
Dec 08, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!