Question about SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
Will not turn on or do anything. It still just says connecting.??????
Try the following:
1. Make sure the Sansa is turned on.
2. Engage the hold switch, located on the left-hand side of the player.
3. Press and hold the LEFT BUTTON ( << )
4. Connect to the computer while pressing and holding the LEFT BUTTON ( << )
5. The Sansa should appear as a "Removable Disk" on your computer (My Computer)
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 10, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jun 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Feb 10, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Sep 27, 2012 | SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
Jul 02, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: