Question about Iomega (33600) 160 GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive
I have attached the drive onto my mac but i cannot drag any files into it, comes up with error saying - cannot be modified.
there are two leads why are there 2 usb connection?
The two leads are
1. for the power of the hard drive (it takes power from your Mac to turn round
2. the other is for the data
so DONT worry.
1. I guess you will need to format the drive before you actually get to use it.
2. Try right clicking on the drive and see if there is a format option
3. Format the hard drive and now you should be able to mount it and put data onto it.
Hope that this fixya was of help to you :)
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Seagate 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex Home
Dec 19, 2009 | Verbatim 500GB USB Desktop 500 GB Hard...
Sep 23, 2009 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Portable USB 2.0...
Jul 11, 2009 | Sumvision Sempra PRO Digital Media Player
Jun 20, 2009 | Olympus WS-300M Digital Voice Recorder
Oct 31, 2008 | Apple iMac G5 Desktop
Oct 29, 2008 | Iomega (33090) 250 GB Hard Drive
Oct 01, 2008 | LaCie Ethernet Disk Mini, 500 GB Hard Disk...
Mar 22, 2008 | LaCie (300950) 400 GB Hard Drive
Jun 06, 2007 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: