Try this if that helps:
Using iPhoto to create borderless prints
To use iPhoto to create borderless prints, please follow all of the steps below:
- While logged in as an Administrator, install the latest Canon printer drivers onto your computer (with Mac OS X v10.2 or later as the operating system) and select the appropriate printer as the default.
- Launch iPhoto.
- From iPhoto, select and open the image you wish to print. (Please refer to the Apple web site for instructions on how to use iPhoto.)
- When you are ready to make a print, select from the Menu Bar 'File: Page Setup'.
- The Page Setup dialog will appear.
- Select the following settings:
- Settings: Page Attribute
- Format for: <Select the Canon printer you wish to use>
- Paper Size: 4x6 (borderless)
- Orientation: <Select the matching orientation>
- Scale: <Select the appropriate scale>
- Select 'OK' and the Page Setup dialog will close.
- From iPhoto, from within the Constrain section of the browser window, select from the pull-down menu (i.e., the button directly above the Constrain label) either '4x6' or '4x6 Portrait'. Then, using your mouse cursor, mouse-over the image and when the Cross-Hairs are over the upper left-hand corner of the portion of the image you wish to print, click and drag from the left to the right in a downwardly diagonal motion, releasing the click at the end of the image selection.
- Click the 'Crop' button.
- From the Menu Bar, select 'File: Print', select your options, then select 'Print'.
- This selection, revealed in the iPhoto window will now print as a borderless, 4x6 print.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance,
please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to
rate this post....thanks!