Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

I have a sansung dlp model#HLS4676SX Lost picture and sound

Lost picture and sound but the LED's on the front has a steady flash. the LED's are Lamp, timer, and timer by pass

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Superstar:

    An expert that got 20 achievements.

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 5,138 Answers

Replace Lamp if you have your manuel book that came with TV it will Tell you how and what to do if it is Lamp. Acme Parts has replacement lamps call 1-800-575-9833 or go to website acme-sales.net.

Posted on Jan 07, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

No sound, no picture.


Hitachi DLP Television Bulb

Most likely a bad lamp. I would replace it first to make sure.

Sep 06, 2015 | Hitachi Televison & Video

1 Answer

Green light keeps blinking


Thats a very common problem with that model which is the V26 chassis. usually what happens is the capacitors on the DM and the power boards drain and then when power is testored the caps wont recharge. usually installing the V26 DM / Power repair kit which is listed at the top of the following page fixes the steady blinking led issue on that model DLP in about 80% of the cases the other 20% will have other issues but since your set lost power for over a few minyues i would assume its the capacitors. http://tvrepairworld.com/mitsubishi_repair_kits

Jan 31, 2013 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Problem with mitsubishi wd65737. thought the bulb was bad, bought a new bulb replaced it and now the screen doesnt want to come on. light on the front of the tv turns green, you have sound but no picture...


Lets try an error code operational checl. Unplug the tv and plug it back in. With the standby LED on press and hold the MENU and DEVICE/INPUT buttons for 5 seconds. The LED will flash a certain number of times pause for a while and blink again. Count the blinks before and after the pass, then post it here so that I can tell you what the problem is

Mar 27, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-73827 73" HDTV DLP TV

1 Answer

My lamp on my Mitsubishi WD65733 DLP TV actually blew up while I was watching it (kablooey). So, I bought a new lamp and replaced it. Now, the picture and sound comes on for about 30 seconds then it turns...


No check for bad capacitors on Power supply board they will be vented swollen or puffed up on top.
Go to Encompass Parts Distribution and look up your Model number.

May 09, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-65733 65" HDTV

1 Answer

No picture, no sound


The green steady power light is a good thing, how old is the TV?

If you are routing your audio and video through the audio receiver, make sure that the inputs are correct on the display of the receiver, ie. IF you are planning to watch your DVR and it is hooked up on Component 1 for video and Coaxial 1 for audio, make sure that the receiver is still programmed for this in the input of TV/Video 1 or whatever the input. I have ran into this on countless occasions, simple fix, but a headache until it is tracked down. Double check the connection to the TV as well.

Nov 25, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-62725 62" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

No picture, new lamp


Did you reset the hours on the lamp with the menu options on your set? Sometimes, if you do not do that it can mess with the tv performance thinking that its over hours. It needs to be reset to 0 again...

Sep 24, 2007 | Samsung HLN4365W 43" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

148 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

71635 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

67911 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...