Samsung prostar 816 plus system ringing problem
sounds like your having a couple of problems at the same time. the lines only ringing at station 1 is the default setting of the system my guess is that the time and date are also way off if thats the case.
To change the ringing on a prostar 816 you first need to be at a display set (doesn't matter what the extension number is).
with the handset down enter #20 the screen should say MMC DISABLED
1) enter in 1 2 3 4 1 # (that enables programming)
2) enter in #62 the screen should say day ring assn
3) press the line you wish to program
4) press the buttons for the extensions that you wish to ring (the ones in the right next to the handset)
5) press # when finished with the line
6) repeat steps 2 through 5 for the remainder of the lines you wish to change
press #when finished.
next, the problem with the cordless not working has to do with the port programming, in default it assigns all ports as multiline sets.
To assign a SLT(single line telephone) port to the system while still in program mode dial #38 the screen should say slt dial type and then 16 0's.
0 = keyset 1=slt set
enter in all 16 digits followed by the # i.e.if your cordless is on port 7 it would look like 0000001000000000 #
lastly the phone that can no lnger recieve calls sounds like the do not disturb or DND has been pressed to stop the alarm from ringing. press the mute/dnd button (light should be off). to cancel an alarm press the ALM/SD button twice and then the hold button.
hope that helps out.
Mar 05, 2009 |
Samsung Prostar 816 Phone