Question about Kwikset Professional Door Lock installation Kit

1 Answer

Hi i live in a mews but have recently lost all my keys. i have been trying to get a profesional locks smith but they cant help me due to the fact that i have two security gates before the entrance of my property can someone help asap please or give me some form of advice ?

Posted by on

  • Roberta Smith
    Roberta Smith May 11, 2010

    it's your property... just break the gates


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 14 Answers

Depending on the lock if it is a 911 lock box the key is called falcon key and the only people who can get this is a fire chife or a licensed dealer.

Posted on Mar 14, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need replacement Keys - for Everbilt key locking hasps, key # 186 & 212

You can only get them form a lock smith and they will only give them to you if they are absolutely sure you own the lock.

May 24, 2014 | Everbilt Locks & Locksmithing

1 Answer

Lost key to reset code

if it just for your kid you could duct tape it closed

Mar 23, 2014 | Brinks 4-Dial Combination Padlock

1 Answer

Key lock in 2011 dodge charger

a. Get your Other Key
b. Call a Lock Smith
c. Find a Body Shop, they got a Jimmy to open the Door
d. Break a Side window *(Not a Good Choice)

Apr 10, 2013 | Locks & Locksmithing

1 Answer

Lost keys what can i do?


if you have lost your key you can call your local locksmith and have them come out and re-key the lock or you can take the lock into the lock shop and they can make you a new key.


Sep 06, 2012 | First Watch Security Single Cylinder...

1 Answer

Hi, I have a Brink's Safe model #5059. Actually it was my husbands and he just passed away. Unfortunately, I don't know where the key or the combination. I need to get a key to open this. Can you...

Brinks will not help you with this, but you should be able to get into the safe if you call a locksmith. Brinks use a really cheap lock tumbler on models similar to yours and it's easy to pick for a skilled locksmith. So easy, in fact, that you really won't want to use that safe again as it's really an unsafe...

You can watch an example of how easy it is by clicking here.

Jul 26, 2011 | Locks & Locksmithing

1 Answer

I have been burgled andthey took all of my keys. I have a whitco glass liding door and whitco security sliding door and was wondering if it was possible to replace these locks or if it will be too...

Hi. Your lock smith can replace any lock set for you. Since the keys were stolen I would definitely change the locks and do it asap, or find some other way to lock the doors. Once again your local locksmith can advise you. J.

Aug 01, 2010 | Locks & Locksmithing

1 Answer

Well i have a sentinel safe and cant open it. The key rotates quarter of the cycle and then stops. A the key is turned It feels as if the (5 cylinder) mechanismit is hitting on something solid inside and...

If the safe isn't bolted down, and you can lift it, roll it over on each side, TAP and try the key. Sometimes this will dislodge what is blocking the plug from turning.

Best of Luck,

Oct 01, 2009 | Master Lock Locks & Locksmithing

1 Answer

Lost keys to security gates living in a mews

If this is a shared entrance - you need to contact the main keyholder - maybe a grounds management company. Most systems like this operate under a restricted profile key system. New keys are only issued against signatures.

If it is just your own property - Provide proof of this to a registered locksmith for them to change locks.

Jan 07, 2009 | Kwikset Professional Door Lock...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kwikset Professional Door Lock installation Kit Logo

Related Topics:

100 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kwikset Locks & Locksmithing Experts


Level 3 Expert

3018 Answers

Ted Rishel

Level 1 Expert

5 Answers

Richard Roth
Richard Roth

Level 3 Expert

9472 Answers

Are you a Kwikset Lock and Locksmithing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides