Question about Cell Phones
Pu the card in the phone, and turn on the phone.
Turn the phone back on and remove the card.
Plug back into the computer and look for the music folder.
put all your mp3s in there and remove it from the computer.
Put it back in the phone and turn it back on.
It should now find all of your music.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
I have samsung c3200. i have 2GB memory card in it. i want to set a particular song as ring tone. when i set, it ask me to copy that song to phone memory. my phone uses a shared memory.that is for sounds images themes it allocates seperate memory space. so for sounds i.e songs it has only 7MB. it also has 10 songs as default which i cant delete. so i have no space to copy them to phone memory. so that i could not set a song as ring tone. any ideas could you give me?
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Here ya go
1. Format the card with the phone and shut it off (leave the card in)
2. with the phone being off, take the card out, and plug the card into your pc somehow (with a card reader or etc.)
3. Open the mass storage device, and open the folder that says "Music"
4. Click and drag mp3's (no folders at all) folders will hide your music and your phone will not find it.
5. Once your done filling the card up, make sure the phone is STILL OFF! and plug your card back in it.
6. Turn the phone on, and go to the multimedia menu, then go to the music player, and BAM.
Enjoy! Make sure you get an adapter for the jack, they have em at radio shack for 10 bucks, or any electronic store.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jun 15, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 21, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 05, 2008 | Cell Phones
1,988 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!