Re: can not save current bois version: P4S8X-X BOOT BLOCK
I sent my system with intel desktop mother board and IntelPentium 4 processor to a service center for repairng. it cannot take key board and dont step into bios. but the service centre damaged my board and processor now. so how can iknow the prcessor original?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like it is trying to treat the mouse as a boot device. Check the bois under boot devices and try to disable booting from USB. If this works, and you need to boot from a USB device at times, go back into the bios and re-enable boot from USB. Then change your boot order.
Hope this helps
iat the time of boot a message as follows is displayed "boot block compatible version .005" bad bios cheksum. starting bios recovery checking for floppy. floppy not found checking for cd rom. cd rom not found" .. using asus motherboard
first download the ASUS EZ Flash software into a USB stick, after which you download the BIOS file there as well. Make sure to format the USB stick to be bootable first. Then boot the machine from USB first.
1) Unplug the ide cable from the motherboard, and try booting, It should through an error.. which is good.
2) If it troughs an error than re-plug the ide cable back in and make sure hard drive is plugged in tight.
3) boot up he system and go to the bois
4) In the bois select auto detect drive (if you have that option) if selected than save the bois
5) if the driv has been found then you system should boot up correctly assuming that you have an operationg system installed.
BOOT BLOCK COMPATIBLE VERSION VER .005 BAD BIOS CHECKSUM CHECKING FOR CD ROM READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" NO CD-ROM FOUND CHECKING FOR FLOPPY DISK READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" READING FILE "P5SD2VM.ROM" NO FLOPPY DISK FOUND