- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to make a copy ...if success
try to disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer and reconnect it after 20 seconds
try to print from the notepad ...............if success great
uninstall the printer from the computer and reinstall the printer as a fresh
it should work and it has worked in most of the issues ................. thank you
depending on the program you are using - you may need to go into the page setup section or footer section and either disable the footer or delete "confidential" from the footer section so that it doesn't print on your documents. Text in a header/footer will not display on the screen you are working on but will print on the final page.
What application are you printing from? Basically its the software that handles these features
Please try the following:
1. Have your document up on your screen. 2. Click on "INSERT" "PAGE NUMBERS". 3. Select the options you prefer (as header or footer), (right, left, center, inside outside, etc.). 4. Make sure that these page numbers are not outside of the printable area or margin area.
If you are placing the page numbers as a footer:
1. Click on "FILE" "PRINT". 2. Click on "PROPERTIES". 3. Click on the "PAPER" tab. 4. Choose "MAXIMUM". 5. Click on "YES".
This will enlarge your printable area so that you can set your bottom margin as small as .12 inches. This will help in printing the page numbers as a footer.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact Microsoft for further assistance. This particular issue is software related.
Hi, this is a configuration problem, the printer crops anything trying to be printed near the end of the page. Increase the margins or put the page numbers up in the page. It happens in MSWord too cutting in the middle the page numbers-