Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
If you are trying to register your key use the activate by phone option it is toll free and very simple to follow.
If you are trying to update xp assure you have allowed active X control and that your key is legitimate
Follow this link and run the diagnostic
1. Click Start, and then click Run
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK
3. Expand HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
4. Locate the subkey HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\LegitCheckControl.LegitCheck
5. Right-click the subkey and select Permissions….
6. Ensure that Administrators allowed Full Control permission
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for the subkey
I in no way take any responsibility for any damage you may do to your system you follow my instruction at your own risk.
Messege me back with an update
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2010 | Operating Systems
Jun 12, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 03, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 09, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Mar 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Dec 09, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: