I have a SanDisk 1gb mini SD memory card and my phone does not read it. I have tried to go to Start>Settings>System>Memory>StorageCard and it says it is not installed. I also have a SD adapter for the mini SD card that I put into my SD slot on my laptop and it didnt recognize anythings. can anyone please help me with this problem? thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear, try inserting a different micro sd card of 1gb in your mobile, if it gets work, then you could be sure that their is a fault in your that memory card which shows storage device not found. it may got currupt. or try formatting that memory card through a computer, then insert it.. it may will work, but if not then its time to buy a new memory card as that card is currupt.
I would think it is having more trouble with the adapter than the actual card. It could also be the storage size of the card that is the problem as well. Try a regular 2GB SD Card and see if it works. If it does, then it is probably just the adapter.
Your slot in the iPAQ is a SD slot, not a SDHC slot - therefore it will not read the card. Your PC card is probably a dual reader. The SD cards look the same but are different. Have a read of this...
Blast slot with compressed air, especially if you use phone without the blank in thus mentioned slot for it has no cover.
If this has no affect, than it is a hardware problem. Go to a Cingular store that has someone that knows the phone, I'd call ahead.
Check the online manual, maybe.
Some of my thoughts to share:
1) It detects SD and mini-SD. To view > Program > File Explorer > My Device
2) To save attachments on storage. Press the Mail shortcut button > Tools > Options > Storage > Tick Store attachments on storage cards
3) Screen is well protected by the flip cover
4) Back is made of anti-scratch materials