- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Jabra goes into discovery mode when the unit is off, and the power button is pressed for ten seconds, which passes the five second power on time.
At ten seconds the unit lights constant to state discovery mode is on.
See the manual on Pairing:
To download the PDF of the Manual click here. This is page 6.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
This is one of the mistake commonly done by many people. First you need to pair. Let me walk you through. First, the headset has to be switched to pairing mode which is done by holding the on button for a while even after the headset is switched on. Then the bluetooth headset light will remain on. You switch on the phone bluetooth, search new device. Then select it and press the option for pairing. Read the instructions which come on the phone display and select accordingly. It will ask for passcode which is usually four zeros. Then it will get paired ask you whether to connect. You select connect and you are done.
1. I have the Jabra 125. You can get the manual at www.jabra.com if you have a different one. 2. Turn off your phone. Power off. The order of powering on devices is the key. 3. Press and hold your Jabra power button until it's glowing blue (not flashing blue light--but constantly on) 4. Then turn on your phone...and look for wireless devices in your phone menu. 5. Make sure you have bluetooth turned on. 6. the phone will find the Jabra, and then will ask to pair with it. passcode is 0000. 7. That's it.
Again, the key is the order of turning on devices.
Make sure the Jabra headset is set to pairing mode, otherwise the phone cannot find the headset. The manual should have instructions to set the headset in pairing mode. While the headset is in pairing mode, have the G1 search for the headset (Settings > Wireless Controls > Bluetooth Settings). When it finds the headset select it and type 0000 for the PIN code.