Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Press the Receiver button (and the lights will start
Then if the Keyboard isn't working, press the small RESET/CONNECT button on the back of the board to connect the keyboard to the receiver.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
May 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: