Question about Projection Televisions
No volume or sound on two channels - comedy network and évasion (french program) - we are on cable, it works for all programs on our other tv. Our tv is a 2006 model 20A46C Toshiba
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Mitsubishi VS-8087 80" Rear Projection...
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jan 22, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Jan 10, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Dec 16, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Sep 10, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Aug 19, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Jul 19, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Feb 06, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65807 65" Rear Projection...
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!