- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The service number depends on the country where you live. We would not want you to run an astronomical phone bill, would we? Do a Google search for the TRANSCEND web site, look for TO CONTACT US. and you will be given contact information.
1) msconfig as in the video - disable non-ms services & startup,
2) uninstall unwanted apps from control panel->add/remove
3) run disk cleanup
4) defragment ur root drive
5) check if u have more that 1GB RAM on system.
by now u should be able to see a boost in system speed.