- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well all may not be lost.
First off, I do have to say, if this ever happens again, DO NOT hairdry it. It might just further damage your iPod because of the extreme heat.
Instead, do what I will tell you to do now.
With any electronic item that you might have accidentally dropped into the water, place it into a container full of rice and bury it. The rice will naturally try to soak out all the water in the device. It might need a day or two, but after that, it should start working.
Since your aunt hairdryed it, it is possible that you really did damage it. Try the rice method first. If it doesnt work, then go to the Apple Store and try to get it repaired by them. If they refuse, you can give them your old one and buy a new one with a 10% discount.
Note: Please vote if you found this helpful.
This is an issue that comes from the battery.
If you have been using it for a long time, you have exceeded the life-span of the battery and as a result the battery can no longer hold charge for a long period of time so there is an issue of continous charging.
There are a few ways around the problem
You could buy a new battery and change it or send it to a repairer to help you check if the terminals are making proper contact.
Hope this solution was useful to you? Please comment for more information and thank you for using fixya
Sounds like your battery is SHOT. If using a Internal battery, let the computer charge it and just leave it alone for a FEW Hours. Possibly a full 24 hours. If that doesnt work try returning it. Or get a used one for parts to repair.
SONY NWZ-E436F DIGITAL media player | PROBLEM : my battery was low So i tried charging it by connecting the usb to my computer...it charges for 3-4 seconds till the time it shows do not disconnect the moment it shows connecting it shows the battery sign full.... i tried it again and now it has hung and i try to put it on it just shows every moment has its music...and the battery is still low i believe it doesnt go further