Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
1. The issue is this and THIS IS what you have to check first. On the box it says that the Camera is for XP/Vista and you INDEED have one of these OS's?
2. If you got the WRONG driver installed it will never work. So make sure that you go to the appropriate site and download the latest driver.
3. Did you check if it works through Windows Movie Maker and through MSN. If the answer is YES and it works fine there. It might well be an issue that the camera does not work properly with the installed flash/shockwave you got. If so the following are worth a try.
1. Download and install the latest Adobe Flash player from www.adobe.com
2. Download and install the latest Adobe Shockwave player from www.adobe.com
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2013 | Microsoft LifeCam HD5000 Webcam
Jan 13, 2013 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Sep 12, 2010 | Logitech 13MP WEBCAM C300
May 30, 2010 | CIBA Vision Gigaware 2.0MP Webcam
Feb 05, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 18, 2010 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Dec 25, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
May 16, 2009 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Dec 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
374 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!