Question about Lexmark X3650 Printer
Where is the button for printing on the lexmark x3650 printer
If you are trying to print something from the computer, such as a document in Word or Excel, go through the normal procedure of printing. Go to File and then Print or use the printer icon. Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2012 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Hello! Thank you for using FixYa.
Using the printer control panel 1.
Using the printer control panel
1.Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. From the printer control panel, press "," and then press "."
3. Press the arrow buttons until "Align Cartridges" appears, and then press "."
4. An alignment page prints.
1. Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. Do one of the following:
??¢ In Windows Vista, click the round, Windows symbol.
??¢ In Windows XP and earlier, click "Start".
3. Click "All Programs" or "Programs", and then select the printer program folder from the list.
4. From the printer folder, click "Maintenance", then "Align Cartridges".
5. Click "Print".
6. Follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Aug 22, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Aug 21, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
May 27, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Apr 12, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: