Question about PC Laptops
Anytime I shutdown/logoff, I cant restart Vista unless I do a system restore.
It continually tries to do a Windows repair with no fix/ until I do the restore.
I can't do any updates on Vista or apple products because it will do a shutdownleading to the same problem.
To activate the administrator account in Vista, follow these instructions:
Replace password with the actual password string that you have chosen. Press Enter when done.
If not success message is returned, repeat the process again.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
Mar 29, 2011 | PC Laptops
Mar 04, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
May 04, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Mar 31, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Aug 27, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4-1140go Laptop
Oct 23, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Feb 07, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!