Question about Dryers
Do Not dry latex backed carpets in dryer. You need to have your dryer serviced.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the driver's side soundproofing panel
2. Remove accelerator pedal
3. Fold carpet back. Remove 3 retaining screws, and fold up cover
4. Remove filter by pulling it out behind the brake pedal
NOTE: The direction of air flow is indicated on the top of the filter.
5. To install the filter, ensure that the filter is installed with the text side acing up and so that the arrows on the filter point straight back into the vehicle
6. Install air filter by compressing it slightly and inserting it behind the brake pedal.
7. Clamp the cover in place at the rear edge. S
8. crew the cover into place at the front edge using the 3 screws.
9. Fold back the carpet.
10. Install the accelerator pedal
11. Install the soundproofing panel
Mar 12, 2011 | 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i Sedan
Sep 29, 2010 | Washing Machines
Oct 05, 2009 | 1993 Lexus Es 300
Aug 10, 2009 | Kenmore 72056 Air Conditioner
Apr 17, 2009 | Maytag MAH8700A Front Load Washer
Mar 29, 2009 | Maytag Neptune High Efficiency Washer...
Mar 26, 2009 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Feb 06, 2009 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Oct 25, 2008 | Bosch Axxis WTA 3510 Electric Dryer
May 27, 2008 | LG WM2016C
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!