Question about JVC GR-D50 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Screen shows pleas wait condensation operation paused
would like to find were to send to get fixed
If no picture on screen and u are unable to record it might be a CCD failure due to manufacturing fault in this series kindly see the link below u can get it repaired free of charge or tell me the resion u are in and i will give u direct link for support pls rate me FIXYA or ask more help
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Alesis Masterlink ML-9600 w/ Audio...
Restoring RCA M4304A Recorder Firmware
Symtom: recorder shows OPAL splash screen, then shows "profiling requires20mb of free space, shutting down" and then shuts down. Recorder cannot be accessed by windows or the RCA easyrip software.
Solution: Use the firmware update found here: http://www.voxxsupport.com/images/downloads/OPAL_066F_85A4_85A5_0_1140_SIG.EXE
This update needs to be ran on an xp computer running 32 bitOS. It was tested in a Win 7 64bitmachine and proven to not work.
Necessary steps taken to get the firmware to properlyrestore were as follows:
1. Hold in the power (menu) button for 10 seconds(the splash screen will show and it will give the error message, ignore it)
2. While still holding the power button, press theplay/pause button and hold down.
3. Release the power button while still holdingdown the play/pause button and wait 5 seconds.
4. While still holding the play/pause button plugin the usb cable to the recorder. Continue to hold the play/pause button foranother 5 seconds after plugging the cable in.
5. Release the play pause button then launch theEXE for the firmware update. Minimize the instruction screen so you can see thefull update screen.
6. Leave the format checkbox checked (check it ifit isn't checked) formatting is crucial to this working.
7. Once the status in the update window changesfrom initializing to ready click start to update the recorder. It will go through formatting, then updating.
8. Once the status shows complete disconnect therecorder and with any luck the recorder is usable again. The media files will obviously have to bereloaded, but the recording is functional at least.
Sep 21, 2010 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Mar 13, 2010 | JVC GR-X5 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jul 22, 2009 | Panasonic CQ-DVR592U DVD Player
May 18, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-D70 Mini DV Digital...
Mar 02, 2008 | JVC GR-D30U Camcorder
Dec 31, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!