Conexant audio driver of mt laptop compaq presario C700 is disabled. error code is . i tried to reinstall the drivers online but i am unable to do that [error code 18]. i dont have the CD of my drivers.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
error code 10 signifies that there is some problem with the drivers.It is obvious that the driver installed for this device is not correct. Try to update the device with the correct driver to get this resolved. Visit the manufacturer's website for the correct drivers for this model.
Installing only audio drivers will give you error "DRIVER INSTALLATION
FAILED. COULD NOT FIND MEDIA DEVICE FOR THIS DRIVER" .so to solve this
problem first you have to download microsoft universal audio driver and
then install audio drivers Audio Drivers link 1 :microsoft universal audio ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp32501-33000/sp32646.exe After installing microsoft universal audio driver you can install conexant high definition audio..........that's it
Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver is the suitable for your laptop,but High Definition Audio Driver will not Install until the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver is Installed. To resolve this issue, download and install the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Bus Driver (SP32646, version 1.00, rev. A) or later from the HP Drivers and Downloads page.
AFTER that download Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp38501-39000/sp38615.exe
copy and paste the link below on the browser.....you will be redirected to compaq preasario c700 drivers page.....there you can choose the model and it will ask what operating system....if you click the operating system....you will be redirected to the drivers download page....there you can download it.....it is free of cost.....try this....it work 100%.....
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter. 2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location" 4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list. 6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio