DS Lite only used for 11days initially the volume was poor from the out set, there after the X stopped working button, and to cap it all the unit green light indicator comes to signify switched, but no visual display or sound.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove any games from unit. Remove unit from charger, if that is its condition. remove battery from unit. Allow unit to sit for 5 min. replace battery. Power up unit, re-set initial settings and check for sound. No sound? wire inside unit going to slide switch for volume has come detached, or switch itself gone bad.
Check setup and setting to make sure sound is not muted, although I do not recall that being one of the options.
Since this was caused by water damage. Your really out of the Warranty Boundries. A Typical Nintendo Warranty covers: Faulty equipment (Only Nintendo Products), Device stops working or works poorly (But due to Appropriate use)
Unless you purchased a warranty from a store, and even those usually don't cover water damage. Your most likely out of luck, Sorry :(
Either the battery has stopped functioning properly and needs replacing, or one of the battery terminal connecters has become loose and needs to be replaced with a new battery terminal (as the battery acts as a lithium battery found in a pc to save the bios settings), but they are quite difficult to desolder and reapply, best bet is to probably get another mobo. Touch screen ribbon cable could have worked loose and needs tweaking or the connector is faulty and again needs to be replaced.