- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
dear the sent report can be disabled at FAX SETUP.press menu and scroll to enter fax setup scroll to display report enter here to enable or disable the report. the sent report only display for short time after sending the fax. also you can take a print of journalreport. Thanks.
I've seen this many times before, when a customer / account gets a new fax machine, or is using a different fax machine. All the other faxes go through without a hitch, except for these. If fax machines become a couple generations apart / 10 years, they won'
t communicate sufficiently enough to make the fax hand shake and the Fax fails to go through.
This error indicates that the receiving machine (receiver) cannot receive the fax you just sent. The reasons might be unexpected shutdown of the machine (Receiver's machine) just before it completely received [or partially printed] the file you had sent or power failure during the process.
Another reason is, when we send color fax from Hp machine to another Machine (non-hp), this happens due to incompatibility issue.
1. Restart both the machine after deleting the recently sent/received fax.
2. Send black and white only, not color.
3. Try again after the phone line seems not much busy which means when there's better transmission capability.
1. Your issue is possibly due to an un-sent message in the queue of the fax spool a. unplug the fax and wait 30 second then plug it back in the AC socket. 2. check the display window to see if you can fax 3. Select the fax button punch in your fax number if you hear dialing then the fax is sending. Wait for a fax response. Repeat steps 2 and 3 if not sending. If this is a multifuncitoning device clear all printing on the PC and try fax again.
Error code 322- There was a communication error with the receiving fax machine due to poor telephone line conditions. Solution
Set the receiving machine to receive at a slower transmission speed
If the session fails after sending several pages of a large document, resend the document as several smaller documents.
Retry the fax reception at a different time when telephone line conditions have improved. Call the telephone provider if line conditions fail to improve.
Error code 358--
The remote user pressed the Stop key,
The remote machine encountered a system problem such as no paper or a paper jam.
Configure the local fax machine to use a slower reception speed.
Disable ECM mode on your machine.
Try sending a fax to another location.
There are two outlets in the back where you plug in your phone line. I had the same problem when I
was plugged into the far left plug (as you are facing the front of the all in one). I switched to the other
outlet and it worked fine. But still once in a while it seems to loosen up and I have to push it back in
farther. Today I got a dialtone but could not send a fax. I got a dialtone but still wouldn't send. So I
checked the outlet and sure enough, it was just loose enough to prevent the machine from registering
the fax number, but connected enough to get a dialtone.....go figure. Good luck