An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Unintentionally, I hit a button I guess, and my menu...
That looks like a part # rather than a model #
here is a link where you can select your player or enter the model # and get the manual download in PDF Format.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
GAME OPTIONS The default options for Electronic UNO® are a Level 1, 4-player game with the sound on. If you want to change those options, this is how you do it:
1. Press the Menu button and "New Game" will flash. Press the Select button and "New Game" will stop flashing-Press again and it will go out. If you press Enter/Play with "New Game" showing you will start a new game.
2. Press the Select button then press Enter/Play. The Player 1 icon will flash.
3. Press the Select button to cycle through the number of players, represented by the 2, 3, or 4 icons, and press enter when you choose the number of players you want.
4. After the number of players is selected the, Level will begin to flash. You may change the level by using the Select button to cycle through Levels I, II or III. When you see the level you want, press the Enter/Play button.
5. Once you have selected the level, you will see the musical note icon flashing. This is the sound indicator. You may turn the sound off or on by using the Select button to make the note appear or disappear and then press the Enter/Play button. If you can see the musical note the sound is on. The Hi Score will be displayed and the player that achieved it. Press Enter/Play to start or return to your game.
6. You may start a new game, check the Hi Score or turn the sound on or off at any time by hitting the Menu button.
To edit the email address used on your facebook account:
1. login to facebook
2. click the cog/settings icon at the upper right hand corner of your blue menu.
3. choose "account settings"
4. see where it says" primary email" hit the "edit" button and change the email address on file. It will likely send an email confirmation to that email address, so make sure you can login to that address in order to change it.
go to profiles on the menu(its the screen and music note icon), hit edit (left button) when you have the list of profiles, and you can edit any of the profiles for the phone (general, meeting, indoor etc) The keypad sound is on "key beep"... set it to silent and save. Now no more beeping!
Fixed it: the microphone on the headphone was switched off - it's a bit of a design weakness in the Logitech headset: it's easy to unintentionally turn the microphone off while putting the headset on. The lower half of the right headphone's central medallion is a button - indicated by a crossed out microphone icon.
Go into the Media icon. Hit the BlackBerry® (menu) button and select ‘Explore’. Select‘device memory/home/user/voice notes’. Highlight the voice note and hit the menu button. Select‘Copy’. Hit ‘Up’ twice. Highlight the ringtones folder. Hit the menu button and click on ‘Copy Into’.
If the voice note is stored on the media card:
Go into the Media icon. Hit the BlackBerry® (menu) button and select ‘Explore’. Select‘Media Card/BlackBerry®/voice notes’. Highlight the voice note and hit the menu button. Select‘Copy’. Hit ‘Up’ twice. Highlight the ringtones folder. Hit the menu button and click on ‘Copy Into’.
Now the voice note will be available as a ringtone and can be assigned to a specific individual.
Since you cannot see what you are doing on the screen, I will tell you what buttons to push to un-shuffle your songs. Press the buttons in the exact order I tell you. Ok. Turn off the mp3 player, then turn it back on. Press the little menu button. Push the left arrow button once. Press the play button 3 times slowly. You are now in the menu that gives you the following options to unshuffle your music: 1. Off 2. Repeat single Track 3. Shuffle/No Repeat 4. Repeat all Tracks 5. Repeat all With Shuffle
I'm guessing that you may have to push the down arrow once or the up arrow once. This should select the Repeat all Tracks option. After scrolling up or down one time, press the play button once, then the menu button twice. Now push play to start your music. If this does not work, you can set your player back to the default settings by pushing the menu button once, pushing left arrow once, hit the play button. Scroll down 5 times, hit the play button, and push down 3 times. Be careful, because if you do not push the down arrow THREE times, you might accidentally select the option of erasing the memory.Once you push down 3 times and hit the play button, push down once more to select Yes of reseting your player back to it's original settings. This should help you out.
Since the C-5500 has audio recording capability it is possible to record brief audio notes, which become an embedded part of the image file. Open the MODE MENU and select the CAMERA tab. Toggle right to enter the CAMERA sub-menu and toggle down until you have selected the microphone icon, using the OK/MENU button. Then toggle right, select ON and press the OK/MENU button twice. The sound recording function is now enabled. About .5 seconds after the shutter is released the 4 second recording period will begin recording. You will need to point the microphone on the front of the camera toward the sound source.
You can also record and record over audio notes on photos already taken. In the PLAYBACK Mode open the MODE MENU, select the PLAY tab and then select START. Pressing the OK/MENU button will start the 4 second recording period.