Question about T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Can u send me the code and instructions to gwet to the pin screen plz
Power on with a Non T-Mobile sim, enter unlock code when prompted.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2013 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 03, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Aug 10, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 04, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 03, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 22, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!