- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The system requirements for Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 14
1) Windows® 7, Windows Vista® (SP2), Windows XP (SP3) operating system. 2) Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended) Intel Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD*, Intel Core™2 Quad 2.66 GHz or Intel Core i7 required for AVCHD* 1920. 3) 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD* 4) A DirectX® 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended) 128 MB required for Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks Plug-in: Pixelshader 2 required, Intel GMA integrated graphics not supported. 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD* 5) DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card. 6) 3,6 GB of free hard disk space. 7) DVD-ROM drive to install software.
Check to see if your system forfills the minimum system requirements.
You must be using Vista or Windows 7 and also trying to insert the CD in the drive and initiating installation. Please try the following steps.
1. Check if you logging in as an administrator (if you have only one user account - forget it)
2. Insert the CD / DVD which has studio 9 and if any window automatically opens up close it.
3. Click on Start and click on Computer - then right click on the CD / DVD icon and click on explore, now you should be seeing a file named Setup / Install - Right click on the file and click on run as administrator and continue your installation process.
If a program cannot be run under Windows 7 because of compatibility issues, which is the case with Magix Music Studio 12 Deluxe, you have to right click on the executable file that will install the application and click Properties. Select Compatibility tab and check the Windows version you know the program worked with before (probably Windows XP).
You will have to do the same thing for the application start program after installation.
You can find more about this Compatibility issue on Microsoft website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-vista/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows
if you changed your operating system to Vista or Windows 7 there may be a compatibility issue. try to see if there is by a driver update from Corel. Also try to enable the compatibility mode by clicking on the program and checking properties and running the compatibility mode.
Solution: I called my DELL laptop company and THEY fixed it remotely. My video card (running Vista which is new to me) needed to be updated even thought my computer was not even a month old! Hallmark Card Studio 2008 Deluxe works fine now! Hurray!