a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go in control panel Add or remove programs or programs and features then uninstall the programs that you don't use or havn't used in a long time.
2. Go in control panel Folder options view tab at the top. Look for Hidden files and folders put a tic in show hidden files and folders.
Go in My Computer/Computer Click on the c drive then windows folder delete the update folders that have a $ infront of the name of the folders. Go back to Folder Options/View tab at the top. Hidden files and folders put a tic in Do not show hidden files and folders.
3. Right click on Rec bin choose empty rec bin.
4. Go in control panel / Internet Options clcik on settings next to the first delete button from the top then click on view files. On the upper roght clcik on edit/Organize choose select all. Then hit your delete key on your folder yes to conferm. Click on ok then in the next window click on delete button next the settings button you clicked on before.
5. Open notepad type del %temp% /q then save the file to your desktop name it Del.bat cloce everything out and double click the del file on your desktop.
6. Open the run command Hold the windows key down (left of the space bar on your keyboard) Press the r key. Type in %temp% Delete all the files and folders you can in that folder.
7. Right click on Rec bin choose empty rec bin.
If it still says low disk space I suggest saving your personal files and reinstall your oem system disk or add a second disk drive.
when you go to open the Folder Options and click the View tab, both the radio buttons Do not show hidden files and folders and Show hidden files and folders may be enabled.
To Solve this issue , download the fix from here and extract it. you will find a file named desktopsetting.reg . double click on that and run, you will get some warning messages you will have to click on OK. that's it.
It is due to virus activity. Some
virus make the contents
of the drive hidden, that is why user can't see the files. This can be
fixed and data would be available to you. However, there are number of
steps involved. It is
suggested that go
to FOLDER OPTIONS - and select 'SHOW HIDDEN FILES & FOLDERS' and uncheck/ Deselect 'HIDE PROTECTED SYSTEM FILES'.
would show the
hidden files/ folders, if the system not infected Otherwise, from the
clean/ virus free system you can see your data and copy all
the required files/data. Select the required files and right-click and
change the properties of the file by un-checking the hidden attribute.
Please note that you can not change the properties (hidden attribute of
the files) if the files are marked as system files. To change the
attribute of such folders you can download and use iReset. Dolwnload iReset and drag and drop the files/ folders on to its window to fix.
Also, make sure that you have a good antivirus
installed and its updated. Scan your system and clean it. As long the the virus is there on you PC, you cannot get it fixed. However, if new folders don't disappear, it is likely that you would be able to fix the issue.
Let me know if any further clarification/ assistance is required.
Hope it helps! Good Luck! Thanks for using Fixya! CreativeTECH
If you are using Microsoft windows then follow the following steps to hide any files and folder:
1. Right click the file or folder that you want to hide
2. Go to Properties
3. Now in the Attribute Section (Below the size of files or folder)
4. Now You'll be able to see two check box option i.e. "Read-only" & "Hidden".
5. Now check mark the Hidden Option in Attribute Section.
6. Click Apply Button.
7. Confirm the option to apply settings to Subfolder & files(This confirmattion is asked only if you are hiding any folder).
8. Click OK.
9Now you'll be seeing that the folder or file's color has been changed that means you have hidden file or folder Successfully.
10. Now Go to "Tools" in menu bar
11. Click "Folder options"
12. Go to "View" Tab
13. Now in Hidden files and folder optin below Select the redio box i.e. "Do not show hidden files and folders"
14. Click Apply button
15. Click Ok
To Unhide your files or folder follow the steps from 10-15, by just making changes in step 13.
You just have to select the radio box i.e. "Show hidden files and folders.
(Rate me after you have got ur solution)
start ----- run ----- regedit -------- HKEY_ LOCAL_MACHINE ------- software -------- microsoft --------- windows -------- current version ------- explorer -------- advanced ------- folder ------- hidden --------- showall
there we check DWORD VALU of CheckedValue = 0 for not save
1 for save(by defult)