Question about Coby TVDVD1350 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
I need the V-Chip code to restrict my child from watching the wrong programs
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Combination Televisions
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jan 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Combination Televisions
Dec 07, 2010 | Apex Digital GT1417DV 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Sep 13, 2008 | Toshiba MW20FM1 20 in. Combo
Aug 27, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Apr 09, 2008 | Apex Digital GT2015DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 21, 2007 | Toshiba MW20FP1 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Oct 21, 2007 | Emerson EWC1304 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Sep 12, 2007 | Combination Televisions
Jul 26, 2014 | Coby TVDVD1350 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: