This is because Operating System (OS) of your mobile has been corrupted. U can't do anything to fix this by yourself. U can get it repaired only by contacting nearby SE authorised service centre. [Even i had a same experience in my SE W810i]
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Insert sim error happen if the phone is not acknowledging the existence of sim card inserted in the phone.
1. Check if the sim is properly inserted. 2. Turn off mobile phone 3. Remove battery 4. Remove memory card 5. Remove sim card 6. Check the copper pins of the sim if there are dirts stucked on it 7. Ure clean cloth to wipe sim gently 8. Wait for at least two minutes 9. Gently and properly insert the memory and sim card 10. Insert the battery 11. Turn on mobile phone 13. Check if you will still recieve insert sim error 14. If you still recieved the same error you need to call your service provider and check the status and availability of your sim card.
Offline mode means that your phone aint getting any signal from your mobile service provider's BTS. You need to check it from your mobile service provider if there's an ongoing outage, you need to check as well if the sim card is properly inserted. Try powercycling your phone. 1. Turn off your device. 2. Remove the sim, memory card and battery. 3. Wait for at least 2minutes. 4. Plug back the SIM card, memory card and battery. 5. Turn on mobile phone. 6. Check if you are still getting offline mode. 7. If so, try to insert your SIM card to a different phone. 8. If using a different phone for your SIM displays offline mode still,then its your SIM card which is faulty. If it works fine make sure that you inserted the sim properly or the SIM card slot might be faulty.
Please find the below steps to resolve this issue
Step 1: Turn on the mobile
Step 2: After 2 to 3 mins, switch it off
Step 3: Now remove the battery
Step 4: Remove the Memory Card
Step 5: Remove the Sim Card
Step 6: Now hold the Turn on/off button for 10 secs
Step 7: Take the hand from the button and insert the sim and battery to the mobile, please dont insert the Memory Card
Step 8: Now hold the Turn on/off button for 5 secs continuously
Step 9: Take the hand from the Turn on/off button
Step 10: Leave the mobile, for 10 to 15 mins, after that please insert the Memory Card
Step 11: Now check the status of the Mobile
Yesterday I also got the same problem on Samsung DUOS SGH-D780! I found temporary solution how to drop this error message and run the phone normally, but after next reboot it often become again. I will ask Samsung tech. support about this, but now here is the emergency solution:
1. Turn OFF the phone (by removing the battery) 2. Move out all the SIM cards from the phone 3. Insert the battery again (BUT DON'T TURN ON THE PHONE, just insert the battery) 4. Insert a charging cable into the phone and insert the adapter in wall outlet
(then I see the loading screen for the short time and after that CHARGING icon appears)
5. After that turn ON the phone. It will start in no-sim mode. 6. Turn OFF the phone 7. Remove battery, insert SIM-cards, insert the battery. 8. Turn ON the phone
After that it gonna be work good until next reloading...
This problem is due to your phone's sim card IC malfunctioning. It may get damaged due to phone dropping gently into rough surface and its crystal structure may break due to it.
for any queries
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org