Question about Toshiba TLP T50MU Multimedia Projector
1.thoshiba tlp t50 fault; it is not working. only start and after few miniuts going to off condition. symptoms; when i switch on display&light ok the input status also comming in few seconds red colour fan symbol is comming at top(right side) of the screen then the projector goes to standby mode.finaly,standby&fan leds are red. please any one give the solution for the above problem. 2.thoshiba tlp t50 fault; fan near the lamp is not working. i already swaped the main board but the same problem still remaining there. please give the idea wich spare part in power supply need to replace? my sincier thanks for you. my mail id; email@example.com
Hi, Pls check the small Fuse for the supply of the fan. Or you can send it to us to repair.
Posted on Jun 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2008 | Toshiba TLP 261 Multimedia Projector
Feb 17, 2011 | Toshiba TLP-S10 Multimedia Projector
Nov 10, 2010 | Toshiba TLP-WX100U LCD MOBILE PROJ WXGA...
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
May 26, 2009 | Toshiba TLP 671 Multimedia Projector
May 17, 2009 | Toshiba TLP 671 Multimedia Projector
May 13, 2008 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!